Book a Tour
Guided Tours at Jasmin Place - home of Koala Baby Organics
Visit the farm and factory of Jasmin Place, and see behind the scenes of where your favorite organic products are lovingly produced. Discover where skincare, science and nature all meet, and enjoy a fun and interactive learning experience about different ingredients and methods we use to make Koala Baby Organics products so unique.
What will you see on the tour
- Organic Garden and Farm
- Pond with unique ecosystem
- Tamborine Mountain rainforest surroundings
- Organic skincare making factory and production process
- Organic skincare retail store
- Lip balm creation demonstration (optional)
What will you learn on the tour
- History of Jasmin Organics and Koala Baby Organics
- History of Tamborine Mountain
- Plant varieties, and their uses in skincare and aromatherapy
- Skincare factory information
- Importance and education on ‘Organic’
- How to make organic lip balm
Please fill in contact form for booking:
Every day between 10AM and 3PM. Bookings are essential.
30-60 minutes (depending on pace of group, and whether lip balm demo is included)
Jasmin Place Organic Farm is located at 197 Long Road on Tamborine Mountain. One hour drive from Brisbane CBD, and 35 minutes drive from the Gold Coast.
$10 adult, $5 children (5-16yrs), $25 (family of four)
$5 additional cost per person for lip balm demonstration and lip balm.
What to bring:
We ask that all guests please wear covered shoes, sunscreen, and a hat. We also invite you to bring a picnic if you wish to enjoy something to eat during your time at Jasmin Place.